Join Us at Intelligent Horsemanship – Your Horse will Thank You!
Download a FREE copy of the amazingly fabulous and educational IH Summer 2018 Magazine by clicking on the cover image
For just £25 a year for a Single Member or £35 for a Joint Membership you can have Membership Benefits that include-
- The IH Magazine 4 times a year – surely the best UK horse handling and behaviour magazine available today. Top writers with insights into horse and human psychology!
- Private Audience invitation at Monty Roberts and Kelly Marks demonstrations. Bring 2 ticket holding guests and reserve the best seats! (4 ticket holding guests for a joint membership)
- Eligibility to all the Intelligent Horsemanship Courses courses with Kelly Marks and other specialists in human coaching and horse training, nutrition, physiology, stud work and foaling
- Various discount offers during the year
- Access to Members Pages on IH Website – exclusive educational videos, access to student science research projects and online back issues of the IH Magazine going back to 2008!
- Free IH Members Only Helpline!
- Chance to have your fabulous horse photos featured in the IH Members’ Pictures in the IH magazine
Together we can make the world a better place for horses. Let’s bring together the best horsemanship ideas from around the world and promote understanding and fair treatment for horses at every opportunity. As a team we’ll find the answers.
Traditionally there were horsemen (it did used to be mainly men) who were considered to be ‘gifted’ and they liked to keep this belief going and were reluctant to give away any of their ‘secrets’. Now though, even if you were not born into a traditional country family you have a choice to benefit from years of knowledge, proven methods and the promise of a non-violent approach which makes sense to the horse.
Intelligent Horsemanship courses teach the science of horsemanship, whilst connecting the emotional and practical needs too. We’ll teach you to read the horses and understand how horses read you. We’ll help you understand the importance of ‘soft skills’ such as mindfulness, focus, eye contact and breathing. You’ll learn the importance of bonding with some horses and setting boundaries with others. We can teach you to think from the horse’s point of view.
Whether a leisure rider or a competitive professional, these methods can help you understand and resolve those challenges you come across and set you and your horse up for success.
How to join!
Our annual single subscription is just £25, or £20 if you renew by Direct Debit.
We have a NEW Joint subscription for £35 per year and covers two members of the same household. Double the benefits, one magazine!!
To join online
Its quick and easy to join online anytime of day of night, just click here!
To join by phone
Call us on 01488 71300, the office opening times are 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday.
To join by cheque
To join by cheque please download the IH Membership Application Form, fill it in and post it with a cheque for the correct amount payable to ‘Intelligent Horsemanship Ltd’ to
Intelligent Horsemanship Ltd, Lethornes, Upper Lambourn, Berkshire, RG17 8QP
To join by direct debit
Join by Direct Debit for just £20 per year (for a single membership) and SAVE £5 in 4 easy steps! Joint membership can be paid for by Direct Debit at £35.00 per year
All you have to do is:
- Download the IH Membership Application Form here and fill it in
- Download and fill out Direct Debit Form here
- Please double check your account number and sort code are correct to avoid confusion!
- Scan your forms and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or post and send BOTH ORIGINAL FORMS to: Intelligent Horsemanship Ltd, Lethornes, Upper Lambourn, Berkshire, RG17 8QP
Please note: If you change banks in the future please double check they have renewed your direct debits!
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding your discounts or membership benefits, please contact the Intelligent Horsemanship Office by phone (01488 71300 Mon-Fri 9am to 1pm) or email email@example.com.