Feeding & Nutrition and Horse as an Athlete – with Ian Vandenberghe
|Course dates||Spaces available||Location||Accommodation||Price|
|To Be Confirmed||Hartsop Farm||Witney||£170|
Courses can be booked via the Intelligent Horsemanship Shop. Please call the office on 01488 71300 if you have any difficulty making an online course booking. We can take your booking and payment over the phone. Please have your card handy as payment will be taken at the time of booking. We accept Credit Cards and Switch/Maestro.
We also need to receive a completed Course Application form for you – download the course application form here!
You need to be a member of Intelligent Horsemanship to attend the above course. Join here if you are not already a member.
Feeding & Nutrition
- How to identify the different feeds
- How to analyse grass conservation
- The rules for feeding
- How, why and when to worm
- How the digestive system works
- Metabolic problems
Behavioural problems related to feeding the Horse as an Athlete
- Functional horse anatomy (bones, tendons and ligaments)
- Gait analysis in relation to soundness and levelness
- Major lameness
- Fitness and health assessments
- Hoof care
- Alternative therapies